At OG*D we want the NDIS to work, which means we want to support other providers to do their best for NDIS participants.
We do have limited time to dedicate to this part of our mission to make the NDIS work, but if you’re an NDIS provider or thinking of becoming one, drop us a line and see how one of our senior leaders can support you.
Some areas we are particularly good* at include:
- Support and coaching for sole providers and small/medium-sized NDIS businesses as they grow
- Feasibility assessments including environmental scans as people start-up and grow their business
- Organisational design and strategy
- Accommodation supports under the NDIS (major focus on SDA)
- Training for successful Recovery Coaching and Support Coordination.
We can provide short-term engagements for a set number of days to look at something specific, or some organisations choose to have a monthly arrangement, so we can help put your strategy and plan together, keep implementation on track and adjust as things progress and change.