Something you want to tell us about your experience with OG*D?

We appreciate you taking the time to provide comments and we take everything you have to say on board. We are a company driven to do better and be better every day.
Please fill out the feedback form below.


  • This is a
  • I am a
  • Please tell us about your experience with One Good* Day
  • Please share your ideas or suggestions with us
  • Would you like us to follow up with you on your feedback?
  • Email
  • Phone

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

We always listen.
But if you feel you need to push further to be heard, you can contact any of the following agencies:

National Disability Insurance Agency Commission

If you are in New South Wales, South Australia, the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria or Tasmania, a complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:

Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.

National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.

Completing a complaint contact form online at

Victorian Department of Health and Human Services


Phone: 1300 884 706

Victorian Disability Services Commission


Phone: 1800 677 342 (TTY 1300 726 563)


Australian Human Rights Commission

Phone: 1300 656 419


Commission for Children and Young People Victoria


Phone: 1300 78 29 78

Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner

Phone: 1300 006 842


Victorian Ombudsman

Phone: (03) 9613 6222 or (rural callers) 1800 806 314


Office of the Public Advocate

Phone: 1300 309 337, TTY: 1300 305 612


Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission

Phone: 1300 735 135


NDIS participants purchasing products and services have rights and protections under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), including provisions on customer guarantees and unfair contract terms. Consumer Affairs Victoria provides information and advice and in some cases, dispute resolution services for customer disputes under the ACL. In addition to Consumer Affairs Victoria, you can also contact the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) if you have concerns regarding consumer protection in relation to your finances.